All Fashion Designers who have either graduated in the last five years or are currently studying, here’s another competition to get your work recognized and produced.
DEADLINE FOR THIS COMPETITION IS JUNE 4TH
YOUNG VISION AWARD 2014
- A feature in the VOGUE TALENTS, Vogue Italia’s online showcase of the best up & coming Designers.
- A capsule collection produced and sold by MUUSE under your own name.
- A designer portfolio on MUUSE.com.
- Production of custom pieces.
Applications accepted fom May 2nd, 12 NOON GMT
Entries due by June 4th, 12 NOON GMT
- Public Online Vote June 18th – July 11th 2014.
- Vogue Senior Fashion Editor and Vogue Talents Editor Sara Maino will select the final winner, as well as 10 finalists.
- These 10 finalists will enter a final round of voting to find the people’s choice winner, taking place on Vogue.it from July 21st – July 28th 2014.
- The final winner and the people’s choice winner will be announced during Copenhagen Fashion Week August 2014.
CONTEST ENTRY RULES
1. You must either have completed a fashion design degree within the past 5 years or be currently enrolled in a fashion design degree program.
2. You must apply under your own name (and not as a team, partnership or brand).
3. Your entry must consist of 5 different images, each depicting a different look. The pictures must have the following format:
- MUST be in .jpg, .jpeg or .png format;
- MUST be at least 424×640 pixels in size;
- MUST be under 8 Megabytes;
- Preferably be high resolution images (300dpi).
4. Only womenswear collections will be considered (no menswear, kids, accessories, etc.).
5. Image requirements:
- No sketches or illustrations, only sewn pieces should be uploaded.
- No close ups of styles – they should be visible, yet not shot from afar.
- No writing, logos or credits on images.
- No two looks in an image.
From all the submitted entries a selection of contestants will be included in the public vote.